Fisher Price Precious Planet 2 in 1 Diaper Bag Blue


Comfortable good looking and light weight4

This is a very good looking diaper bag we loved it from the moment we saw it online. We also have some other items from the same line: precious planet so we thought this would be a good addition.

When I received it I was a little dissapointed with its size because it looked too small and I thought i was not going to be able to fit anything in it.

It has two side pockets with elastic to put the bottles in the back there is another pocket so you can put diapers or something for easy access.

When you open it there is a little mat to change the baby i wasn't expecting that so it was kind of a good surprise and it also has a pocked in the middle with a zipper that divides the inside compartment into two. As I said it looks small but after packing it up with my baby's diapers and clothes it was just about enough. I think I wouldn't want a bigger one. I'll see about it when baby is bigger so her things are also bigger. Overall a good diaper bag.More detail ...